sunnuntai 13. marraskuuta 2011

Westsail 32 or Colin Archer 33

I wanted to learn more about history of my Colin Archer named Ebba, so i Read Ference Mate' s From a Bare Hull. I borrowed that book from individual boatbuilder and enhusiast sailor who built Ebba during 80-89. Could you belive, it took nine years and i have still some work to do with it. The main reason why i bought "one off" made boat, was that Ebba was built without compromize, what comes from seawortheness. It sounds too good to be true but it is strong boat i swear.
In Finland we took about Colin Archer's boat type, but obviously "Westsail" is well, and better known boat type in US. It is hard to find any differend between this too models.

If some can tell me more commercial boat types which are bult by CA drawings and idea, I ' ll be more than happy to learn more about those others

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti